day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

One year Anniversary on Etsy...

I've been on the Etsy site for a year today, I can't say its been going gangbusters as far as direct sales, but it has lead to a lot of connections and new galleries for my work.  Part of the problem is devoting more time to it, and I seem to have a hard time with that.  To celebrate the anniversary everything listed on the Etsy site are on sale, marked down 25%.  It will run through Sunday. Check it out, and thanks!

Here is one of the new pieces I put up today.

detail, butterfly pillow

Butterfly Wall Hanging Pillow, 9"x9"x2"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,

    I found you on Art Blogs by Etsy Artists! I love your blog style and your work. I have a soft spot for birds. And world peace!! :-)

    I like to feature artists who feel the same and it shows in their work. Please feel free to visit my blog and see you might fit there too! (just click on my name above).

    Debi of One Heart Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debi! I will check visit your site, and nice to meet you. Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...