day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Making a mural part two

I started this commission a few months ago, remember the four panels from a couple of month ago? It has been a long process with many revisions. Sometimes commissions are challenging! I usually don't work with such specifics being defined by the client, but this one was very special and she wanted it just right for her memories.

I thought I was finished at this point but there will a part three. She wants a fifth panel to add to these four. I'm working on it now and should be finished in next month. Here are some shots of glazing.




And here are the finished four panels, just one more to go!



1 comment:

  1. Amazing, how tenacious you are. And these pieces are so very fanciful and delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...