day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A sample, links and sale!

Here is a sample of the type of notice you would receive if you sign up for my super duper, super private and not so very annoying email list. So far the most notices I've ever sent out was 4 in a year so your inbox will not be flooded every week or month with notices. I know how annoying that can be!  The notices are about some exciting project, upcoming specials and events that may be of interest.
Here is the link to see the recent notice.
I hope you will take a minute to sign up!
Don't forget my Festivus Sale is going on right now on my Etsy site!
Let me know if you want it gift wrapped and/or a card included.

Golden Animal in the Garden. 20" diam. Cathy Kiffney
Also, the links above in the bar across the top of the page are links to my Facebook page, my official web site, and Etsy sale site. Probably too many ways to keep up with my studio work, but I hope there is something for everyone! Thanks for visiting and keeping up with my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...