day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Can you hear the crickets chirping?

I sure can! It has been quiet over here on my Blog page. It seems I have a hard time keeping up with it as much as I do the Facebook Page. Please visit over there and join in if you can stand Facebook, I know a lot of people do not like it, others love it.
Either way I am happy to have these internet vehicles to share my work with a wider audience.

NEWS FLASH. I will be having an Etsy Sale next week, not sure exactly what day it will start it depends on how long it takes me to put up all the new listings.  Check back and find out and let the elves at the studio do all the packaging and shipping for you while enjoying the discount!

Etsy sale is coming, Etsy sale is coming!


1 comment:

  1. You're certainly spreading beauty and joy.....the birds look like angels in flight!
    I would like to join you in spreading peace,happiness and everything else which dispels unrest.

    Best wishes,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...