day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hospital commission complete

Here is the whole flock for the Mayo Clinic. They will hang in the new Jacobson Building pediatric family waiting area in Rochester, MN.
 I have been working with an art advisory for the past six years who has placed my work in various projects for different hospitals. All done over the internet! I enjoy these projects and hope that my work is enjoyed by people during some difficult times. 
Hard to tell from the pictures but there are three sizes, the largest 15x20" down to the smallest, 9x12". Check out  the process of the project--- I posted awhile back when I started the project, you can see the start of making them, and then again when I started painting them. Now pack and ship, yay!


Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio
 Cathy Kiffney Studio

Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio


 Cathy Kiffney Studio
 Cathy Kiffney Studio

 Cathy Kiffney Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...