day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pictures from the Mother's Day Weekend show!

Towards the end of the weekend show I suddenly remembered ---oh, my gosh, pictures! By then the crowds had cleared and displays did not look as full but other people managed to snap a few and sent them to me.


Luna's studio and part of garden
I displayed some of my plates and bowl around the cat tails and bog garden. I plan to do more of this next year and make some real birdbaths. 

Rebecca and Miranda set tents up outside. 

Rebecca A. McLaughlin Neigher
The talented and sunny Rebbecca was a great source of good cheer through out the weekend! 
Mirinda Kossoff
Mirinda had just retured from a week long workshop the night before and in the rush forgot the tent canopy but we imporvied. It lasted until the rain came so she moved her b eautiful jewels display inside.

Luna Lee Ray
Inside, here is part of Luna Lee Ray's display, Paintings, mixed media, prints and cards.

Jean LeCluyse
Jean Leclyce had a wonderful selection of origional drawing and prints along with mixed media and cards.

Jean LeCluyse
 Here I am getting ready before the show opened.

Mirinda, Cathy, Jean, Luna Rebecca--the May Show Gals!
We all agreed, let's do it again next year, stay tuned because we have some new ideas and fun things planed. :) Hope you will come!

2 comments:

  1. What a great gathering of friends. I wish I lived closer so I could visit a sale!

    Thanks for following me and stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smartcat, I enjoyed finding your site and look forward to getting to know you, I have a soft spot for majolica. Great name, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...