day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

By the light of the silvery moon

By the light of the silvery moon, ceramic wall platter, 14" diam.
 
This Saturday evening from 5-7 pm is the opening of Flight,
a group show at Craven Allen Gallery in Durham, NC.
I hope you will be able to attend!

I will be showing a series of my new work
which I have transitioned into for the past year.
Change came slowly and was challenging.
I am enjoying this direction and I
would love to hear what you think about it.

I am so happy to be in the show with many
friends and wonderful artists!
 
 Paul Hrusovsky- paintings
helped me get my first show at Somerhill Gallery
and other gigs too numerous to enumerate

Harriet Bellows- paintings
my ceramics instructor at an intensive summer workshop at
Alfred University when I was just new to clay

Larry Downing-Sculpture
 was a studio buddy at the UNC ART Lab,
and a fellow instructor at the Durham Arts Council

Bryant Holsenbeck- environmental art
encouraged me to have Open Studio shows and shared inmany
of those shows at my Old White Cross School studio

Luna Lee Ray- paintings and mixed media
fellow Frank artist
and partner in our new
annual spring Open Studio Show


Jean Lecluyse- drawings and mixed media
fellow FRANK artist and partner in our new
annual spring Open Studio Show

Katheryn Demarco- collage
I have always adored her accomplished work

Matt Tomko- paintings
wonderful painter and I look forward to getting to know
him and his work



FLIGHT
July 13- September 14, 2013


CRAVEN ALLEN GALLERY
1106 1/2 Broad Street
Durham, NC  27705

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...