day to day in the studio

Hello and welcome!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Come fly with me...

I just unloaded the kiln and I am going to have a bunch of new work for this show (link below). It will be the first time I've shown a whole series of this newish direction that I have been exploring for the last 9 months or so.  I'll put up more pictures later in the week, so please check back!
Come fly with me. Ceramic wall hanging, 11" diam. Cathy Kiffney

FLIGHT conjures many possibilities, from lighter-than air-travel to escape.  Nine artists are featured in the gallery’s summer exhibition:   Harriet Bellows,  Kathryn DeMarco,  Larry Downing,  Bryant Holsenbeck, Paul Hrusovsky, Cathy Kiffney,  Jean LeCluyse,  Luna Lee Ray and Matt Tomko.

Craven Allen Gallery
1106 1/2 Broad St.
Durham, NC 27705
919-286-4837

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...